We Value Your Privacy
Influexostore.in (“Influexo”, “Platform”) is operated and managed by Creationist Technovations Pvt Ltd. and its affiliates (“Company”, “we’, “us” or “ours”), a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at Electronic City, Gurugram. We deeply care about privacy, security and online safety of the members and users of our website.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your information for our legitimate business interest and to provide our services. The rules regarding how we process your data, along with the purposes and scope of the processing vary depending on whether you are our registered member or visitor. We may collect and process the following information from you:
Personal data you directly provide us when you register as a member or purchase a subscription. The types of personal information you may provide include:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, phone number)
- Business information (such as retail site URL or marketplace name, GSTIN code, company name)
- Payment information (including credit/debit card information, bank account information, alternative payment information (Wire, PrePay, PayPal, etc.)
- Purchase information (purchased from Influexo, delivery/shipping address)
- Account log-in credentials or unique identifiers (such as username and password)
- We log usage data when you visit or otherwise use Influexo and process this information to improve our service and to ensure network and information security. This may include information like:
- Statistical data such as products searched, time spent
- Standard data collection methodologies like cookies. Cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information. These are very small files which only help our servers identify your device. This is required to provide you with customized information while you navigate the Platform and to improve your experience.
- Third parties may provide us with information about you which can be processed in combination with the information we collect directly. This may be information that our logistics partners provide about your updated delivery address to correct our records or we may collect identity information which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for legitimate business reasons and as described below:
- Complete your registration, onboarding, account management on Influexo
- Communication, service announcements, newsletter
- Perform our contract and fulfil the transaction
- We use it to provide support and assistance to you concerning our services
- We may also process it to send marketing and promotional material, special offers, related our services
RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Information about you we collect to engage in transactions and to process purchases on the Platform will be retained for the duration of the transaction or services period, or longer as necessary for record retention and legal compliance purposes.
- The information you provided during registration would be retained for as long as you maintain an active account on Influexo.
- The information held by “session cookies” is temporary as they are automatically deleted when you close your browser. The “persistent cookies” can be manually deleted by you from your browser.
- The duration of holding your information also depends on the type of information we are holding and the purpose for which we need it like complying with our legal obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
Please know that we do not sell, distribute, or give your personal information to any third party except with the ones we have a commercial relationship with or when it is required by law. We may be required to share your information to fulfil our legal obligations. In general, the third-party providers we use will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide us. We may share personally identifiable information with our marketing partners so they may contact you about information and services that we feel you would benefit from. As we continue our efforts to enable more people with the opportunity to be a reseller, we may deem it necessary to share aggregated user statistics with prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties.
We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to protect your personal information ensuring that it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
All the credit card information stored in our systems is encrypted using a secure socket layer (SSL) in compliance with the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, protecting it against unauthorized access.
You have the right to stop using the platform at any time or to cancel your account. In case you do so we may continue to keep your information for reasons set out in this policy. You also have the right to get your information rectified in our records.
If you have any questions, concerns or grievances please write to the grievance officer(# Email to be provided).